This is Episode 48 of The Web.Search.Social Marketing Podcast, a podcast for small businesses, whether you’re a solopreneur working from your kitchen table or managing a team of 50.
We planned to take two weeks off but then the microphone jumped in front of us and said, “Record me!” And that led to a somewhat un-marketing-ish conversation about chocolate, bear burgers and other food-and-beverage related things. Hey, it’s the holidays!
In This Episode We Talk About
- Our latest delicious Klout perk
- Our friend Téa Silvestre’s Butter & Beast project
- The best kind of chocolate
- What it was like to spend an evening with a mixologist
- Plus we have the first official Web.Search.Social snort and we thank you, Fred, for being the best audience a podcast could ask for.
Links & Resources
- Special thanks to Colleen Conger of thinkWEBgo for designing the awesome WHOliday greeting in today's feature image!
- Visit fairtradeusa.org to learn more about the backstory of our recent Klout perks. And check out some of the delicious new products that we enjoyed.
- Read the business stories and get the recipes at Butter & Beast hosted by Téa Silvestre
- Drink in Boston
- The Podcast ‘Serial’
- Section 9 of Mailchimp’s unforgiving Terms of Service
- Our favorite dark chocolate: Woodblock
- The Black Bear Burger Recipe we adapted
- Steve Kluver, a very observant Fred indeed
- Giveaway Winners
- Bryan Kramer's book Human to Human #H2H
- Christine, Ohio
- Mark, Ohio
- Ted, Massachusetts
- Brett, Georgia
- Chantal, New York
- Honorable Winner: Melanie, Arizona
- Aaron Wood's posters
- Matt, New York
- Robert, Ohio
- Brian, Indiana
- Jayme, Texas
- Melanie, Arizona
- Unofficial Sponsors
- And thanks to some people who have helped us tremendously along the way and continue to inspire us
Let us know if you'd like to be a guest in 2015 - ask us a question, throw us a challenge or tell us your story!