This is the premier episode of The Web.Search.Social Marketing Podcast, a podcast for small businesses, whether you’re a solopreneur working from your kitchen table or managing a team of 50.
We started this podcast because we want to challenge the marketing status quo and help business owners and marketers think past blueprints, “secrets” and 10-steps to the ways that they can really use web, search and social marketing to move their businesses forward.
In This Episode We Talk About
- How we got started.
- Why we decided to jump into the podcasting waters.
- What that means for you and what you can expect to learn and hear.
- And how you really know when you’re creating content that works.
We also thank a few amazing and special people who helped us along the way.
- Cynthia Sanchez of Oh So Pinteresting for inspiring us to stop thinking about podcasting and actually do it.
- Mike S. Brooks of Nuclear Chowder Marketing who has been on-call for months to answer logistical questions and talk us off the ledge when things got a little scary.
- Chris Curran of Fractal Recording who let us coopt his studio so we could get some behind-the-scenes experience and who graciously spent hours of his time helping us set up our equipment.
- Dan Cristo and Dino Dogan of Triberr who supported us from the beginning and even helped fund some of our equipment.
- And Ryan Hanley of Content Warfare who is the gold standard to which we aspire.
Subscribe to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up within the next few months.
Direct download: 0001-ryan-hanley-shut-your-big-fat-face.mp3
-- posted at: 12:00am EDT